Thursday 7 June 2012

My Tiny Office

Welcome to my tiny little office. This is the one room in the house that is just mine. It may be the smallest room in the house but that's OK. It's mine. It is filled with my treasures and family pieces that I have inherited.



The chandelier I tried to sell in not 1 but 2 garage sales, no takers, so I decided to paint it and keep it. I'm so glad I did, because now everyone comments on how great it is and it only cost me one can of spray paint. (It came with the house and was originally silver and black, ugh) The armoire I bought from my neighbour who was getting rid of it.


This chair was my great Grandfather's and I made the pillow out of a needlepoint my Grandma made. I made the curtains, pillows and window seat cushion. The toolbox was my Mom's paint box and holds various art supplies.


This table was my Great Grandparent's kitchen table.


The dresser was in my parent's house and my Mom antiqued it. The scale on top was in my Grandfather's pharmacy. Sometimes I just sit and look at things and think of where they came from and the life they had before I got them. I love my little space. : )






No comments:

Post a Comment