Tuesday 24 September 2013

Gurgle Pot

Went to visit a friend in Cambridge for the day.
Of course we went shopping. There are some really nice shops in the old part of town.
We went to a shop called The Art of Home,  where I got a Gurgle pot. 
It is a beautiful turquoise colour. 
When you fill it half way & tip it up it will gurgle when you tip it back.
This version is an updated one based on an old design. 
I love the sculptural quality it has & it is great for watering the plants.











Along with the Gurgle pot I got this cute vintage stool 
which I am using as a table for my rocker on the porch.  



Oops. Mocha photo-bombed my shot! : )








2 comments:

  1. If I would have found that gurgle pot while thrifting, I would have thought it was a vase! Awesome, now that I know what it is (and pretty cool!) I will have to keep an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,
      This is actually a more modern remake of an old design. It is making a comeback here in Canada & is popping up in a few home decor stores.

      Delete