Tuesday 25 June 2013

Peonies.

Peonies are my favourite flower!
I have three plants in the back garden. They are at least 85 years old.
They were in my Granny's garden, then they were transplanted
 to another home when they moved. Then they were in my Parent's garden.
I then transplanted them to my garden.
Then we moved to an new house & they moved with us.
They were moved one more time & currently reside here.








One bush is double pale pink, there is a dark pink single flower & 
a double white with a tiny bit of dark pink in the centre.
Unfortunately, I don't know the names of the flowers.
They are beautiful & smell divine!!








It was another glorious crop this year!
I just bought a dark purple-pink bush to plant in the front garden for some colour.
It is a very small plant, I hope it will bloom next year.   : )









No comments:

Post a Comment