Wednesday 8 January 2014

Christmas Decor

Yeah, yeah I know it's late to be posting Christmas decor but I had a few
problems loading photos. I still can't load anything on FB.
It just cycles on & on & I eventually just cancel it. ARGGGHHHH.

Anyway I decided I would try to post here on my blog...



Centre piece with bleached pine cones, vintage balls & mini lights.



Dining room snow globes



Dining room window



Piano in Living room.



Living room decor



More living room decor



Even Judy got into the swing



Wouldn't be Christmas without some dogs  : )



Front hall



Office door card display



Family room



More family room



Family room



Kitchen decor. Made these wreaths with vintage cookie cutters,
an idea I saw in a magazine.







Kitchen window. Lavender tree & Myrtle topiary,
both still alive!



Office decor



more office



more office



& more



& that's it.
I really like decorating for Christmas & have amassed
a lot of decorations over the years.
Sadly I have taken them all down now & put them away for another year.

Time to start cleaning again.




No comments:

Post a Comment