Tuesday 6 August 2013

Hidden Camera

While it may look like Judy is sporting a nice leather purse.... look again.
It is actually my Grandpa's camera case which holds his vintage Kodak camera.
Not sure what year it is but my Grandpa passed away in 1970
& he used it long before that. It is one of those ones 
where you open it up & fold out the lens.

It still has film in it but I have accidentally opened the back of the
camera so many times, plus it is so old, I am sure there is nothing
on it anymore to develop.

He used to be quite the amateur photographer, & I have inherited hundreds of slides.
Yes slides. Most of them from the 50's & 60's. 
They really are good quality but I have to get 
out the projector & screen, set it up, etc., etc. 







SURPRISE!!









Pretty cool, eh?
One of these days I will have a slide night!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment