Monday 25 February 2013

Storage Reinvented.

I have this buffet in my dining room that I didn't really want but, it came with the set
we bought at antique store & they basically threw it in for free because they 
wanted to get rid of it. I didn't want it because it has a big hole under 
the middle drawer that is just wasted space. I felt I wanted to put
some kind of box under there to put storage in. Well finally
I figured it out. I got a new storage basket for my office/studio so I put the other 
storage box I had under the buffet. I put castors on the box so I could pull it out easily.









For the new basket, I cut a piece of plywood to fit under the base for stability 
& attached castors for easy moving. 





So now I have double the storage & it is easily accessed! : )




No comments:

Post a Comment