Sunday 23 December 2012

Holiday decor Living Room

The tree is the main attraction in the Living Room every year.
With the vintage & handmade ornaments it is a wonderful,
whimsical focal point.


A few goodies & a good coffee. Yum.



My new Jackson plaid pillows fit right in to the holiday decor.







My very own handmade Mocha ornament!



The pine cone is hand carved by a good friend!



Both handmade by a good friend!


My Christmas plush collection has grown every year!









My nut cracker & advent calendar collection.





Handmade from a light bulb!





Handmade chenille santa & light bulb snowman.



Hand painted snowman gourd.



I made the origami reindeer many years ago. I got the needle felted
snowman at the One of A Kind Show this year. He made me smile.



Got these wooden blocks at the Craft show too. They are made of
recycled off cuts and make a puzzle on one side with different
scenes on the other. All handmade & hand painted.



You can tell Mocha is very excited about Christmas! : )




















No comments:

Post a Comment