Monday 13 August 2012

Brown Dog Obsession #1

OK. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a bit of an obsession with brown dogs. 
Especially if they resemble my dog, a chocolate lab called Mocha.


Mocha is the only dog I have ever had so of course 
he is the BEST dog I have ever had. He is 8 years old
now and shortly after we got him at 8 weeks I began to
collect images of chocolate labs and brown dogs. These could be
pictures, stuffed dogs, jewellery, calendars, magnets, socks, tote bags, etc.
I have decided to document this obsession and post pictures every now and then of these
 dog items. I will post them at random whenever the mood strikes, beginning with one of my latest acquisitions, an awesome, quirky dog made by doll artist Mimi Kirchner. He is made of vintage wool and recycled sweaters, and has the greatest jaunty look about him.




He makes me smile. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment